Cleanings & Checkups For Your Entire Family
Book Your Family’s Cleaning & Checkup Today
- Prioritize your oral health
- Remove any stains, plaque, and tartar build-up
- Catch dental issues early on
- Build a trusting relationship with your dentist
- Foster healthy hygiene habits from a young age.
Regardless of your age, the best way to avoid dental problems is to be diligent about your oral health care. Along with flossing once and brushing twice daily, consuming a nutrient-rich diet, and avoiding smoking and sugary drinks and foods, one of the best things you can do for your mouth health is regularly visit your dentist in Wall, NJ for dental examinations and cleanings.
When it comes to how often you should visit, the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry recommends that children have checkups and cleanings done every six months, noting that some kids may require more frequent visits based on their unique oral health risk factors. For adults, dental experts recommend bi-annual cleanings and exams, with more frequent visits being a possibility if gum or periodontal disease is a concern.
Here’s what to expect during a checkup and cleaning visit:
- Teeth and gums will be assessed for signs of decay, gum disease, and related problems
- X-rays may be required to gain an in-depth look at your oral condition
- Teeth will be cleaned, tartar will be removed, and fluoride may be applied
- Nutrition and diet recommendations may be given to build on or improve your oral health condition.
Prioritize your family’s oral health! Call us today to schedule an examination and cleaning appointment!