Dental Implants & Tooth Restorations From Your Dentist in Wall
Call Us About Full-Mouth Reconstruction Options Today
- Replace missing teeth
- Treat gum and/or periodontal disease
- Prevent or reduce jawbone loss
- Restore your ability to eat your favorite foods without pain
- Improve your smile confidence and speech clarity.
Sometimes, whether due to injury, illness, genetics, or poor oral health habits, patients experience serious issues with their dental health. The good news is, at Oliverie Dental in Wall, NJ, we’re ready and able to help you restore the functionality, comfort, and confidence that comes with rejuvenated oral health.
A full-mouth restoration is designed to help patients in need of multiple restorative treatments to achieve a health and aesthetic balance in their smile, and it may involve a series of different treatments to meet those needs. These treatments may include the following:
- Gentle laser gum disease treatment, which can eradicate periodontal disease and encourage the growth of healthy gum tissue.
- Dental implants, which are surgically placed in the jaw to replace a missing tooth and prevent jawbone loss.
- Dentures, which are fully customized to replace any number of missing teeth.
- Dental crowns, which are added to the top of a dental implant, and can be used to protect and reinforce teeth damaged by decay, root canal therapy, or fractures.
- Dental bridges, which “bridge the gap” a missing tooth leaves behind.
Whatever your repair or restoration need, our highly skilled team is dedicated to helping you achieve the rejuvenated smile you dream of. Call us today!